Saturday, November 24, 2007

Sick & Twisted

I have been fighting this cold for over a week, and have finally conceded *sniffle* I'm weak, and tired, and I hurt all over. I work today, and tomorrow, and I cannot call out, because there is no one else in town to take my shifts. I only wish that my body would settle on a temperature. Even with drugs (I've got infinite faith in medication, tbh), I'm coldhotcoldhotcoldhotcoldhot *grr*

Thanksgiving was great, I didn't get sick until the next day =] I have pictures, too, but I don't think I've got it in me to sit and upload, resize, post, blog them just yet. Suffice to say, we've got enough food to feed us for the next week, and all were fat and happy (except my daughter...what 5yr old hates candied yams???).

I suppose I ought to go shower, and start psyching myself up for work. Thank goodness it's a Saturday afternoon, the slowest day I work.

2 comments:

altermyworld said...

Hi Kyla its altermyworld here, you have my name for the skull swap. I was looking over your blog, that crow silhoutte ATC is to die for OMG it is gorgeous.
And your stuffies oooooooooo they are delicious.
Just wanted to stop by and say hi and will be back to look at your blog some more. Look forward to getting to know you and your art.
Ciao,
Ang

Anonymous said...

hope you're feeling much better :-)