Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Halo, World!

Started -AND- finished the Dinky angel today! I really don't like his face. I've already taken it out twice, I'm not sure how much more the fabric can take in that area. ::Grrrr:: Oh, and I need to get some longer, thinner needles, that still have eyes large enough for two strands of floss.



This is for my friend, Michael. I have been working on a painting for him of a blue angel for...oh...about a year now =X After seeing the dinky dragon, he requested a dinky angel to tide him over until I get the painting finished.



Speaking of painting, I have come to the realization that I am a weirdo. I know, shocking, huh? I can't paint here! I had no problems painting in Georgia, and I did it quite often. But, something feels "off" here. I've never been one to buy into the idea that I needed a certain type of "energy", or whatever you wanna call it, to paint. Seriously, though, when I try to paint, it feels so alien, I just can't do it ::sigh::

No comments: